Does it work with CBSubs?

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #28 by growfish
Does it work with CBSubs? was created by growfish
I'm setting up a site in which users will sign up to join a weekly email list - basically a email subscription service in which we send weekly motivation emails for an annual subscription.

I'm using Community Builder with the Constant Contact Integration CB plugin to sign the members up and then populate them to my weekly email list in CC.

However, I need to also use a program to manage my subscribers and process their subscription fee. I'd like to use CBSubs since it is made to integrate so nicely with CB.

So the big question is does your Constant Contact Integration CB plugin still work when CBSubs is installed? They only have an online demo and the component is pretty expensive - so no way I can test myself.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #75 by joomladds
Replied by joomladds on topic Does it work with CBSubs?
We have not tested this plugin for compatibility with CBSubs. In theory, it should work fine, but has not been tested.
I would also add, that if you find there were issues, we could work with you to resolve.

I'd love to change the world... but they won't give me the source code!

More
4 years 2 months ago #367 by paceit
Replied by paceit on topic Does it work with CBSubs?
Given this update was 4 years ago, may I ask the same question about whether it integrates with CBSubs, so that when a member joins a membership plan, they are automatically subscribed to a specific mailing list, and when they unsubscribe from a specific plan, they are removed from the list?

More
4 years 2 months ago #368 by joomladds
Replied by joomladds on topic Does it work with CBSubs?
Again, I have to respond, this plugin has never been tested with CBSubs. If you are able to supply a copy of their latest version, we would be happy to see what would be involved to take on such a task.

I'd love to change the world... but they won't give me the source code!

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Thanks for your interest in joining our mailing list. Please complete the information below and click Sign Up.

By submitting this form, you are granting: JoomLadds @ River Media, USA, https://www.joomladds.com/ permission to email you. You can revoke permission to mail to your email address at any time using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. We take your privacy seriously (to see for yourself, please read Constant Contact's Email Privacy Policy). Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.