Conflict with EasySocial

More
9 years 6 months ago #320 by joomladds
Replied by joomladds on topic Conflict with EasySocial
Hi madhall,
We have contacted mark as suggested. Thanks!
As to your issue with System Cache, I'm a little confused.
With your conflict with EasySocial, are you still able to use the 'Member Homepage' plugin?
Anyways, what version of Joomla & PHP are you using? We will attempt to dig into this a little further with that information.

I'd love to change the world... but they won't give me the source code!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #321 by madhall
Replied by madhall on topic Conflict with EasySocial
Hi,

With regards to JS issues with EasySocial I still cannot Sign Out using the ES menu Sign Out link - have overridden that an using another sign out button.

The Customer Member Home Page is working but I have disabled the "System - Cache Plugin". The second I enable it the Member Home Plug in stops working.

Joomla 3.3.3
PHP 5.1 (5.4.23)

Cheers

More
9 years 6 months ago #322 by joomladds
Understood. I am attempting to install EasySocial now (having problems, won't let me finish installation), and will see if I can replicate your issue with System Cache, as well as attempt to resolve the other conflicts reported.

More
9 years 6 months ago #323 by madhall
Replied by madhall on topic Conflict with EasySocial
Hi

Do we have an update on this?

Cheers

More
9 years 6 months ago #326 by joomladds
I am sorry to report that I am having difficulty installing EasySocial on our test servers. I have emailed stackideas with out a response.
I can possibly attempt to install on a hosted server, but honestly, it is difficult to find the time to work and resolve an issue like this.
Please understand we do our best to make sure that our extensions work in most situations, sometimes we are forced to allocate resources elsewhere.
If we can make progress on this issue, it will of course be noted here.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #340 by joomladds
UPDATE: We have a beta version (v1.0.9.b1) of this plugin that has a new parameter that was added to attempt to fix issues like this.
This new parameter allows you to add a URL (or partial URL) to an 'Ignore' field that will essentially skip the process of the redirect on the page being skipped.
Please contact us if you would like to test this feature and I will make it available to you. We will add it to our 'Developer Release' area under 'Downloads', however you will need to be a registered user and granted access to this download.

Since we are still unable to test with EasySocial ourselves, your help is much appreciated.
It would be important to point out that the reason we added this new feature was to try to resolve an issue with JomSocial. Which we didn't. :(

Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by joomladds. Reason: changed from rc to beta

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds